- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Why leave if not for food?
Destined Chapters 22 & 23
Chapter 22 We start off with a sermon from Zoey, who’s skipping out on class. She tells us that, contrary to her behavior, she doesn’t normally skip class. I always love when characters tell us that their actions aren’t representative … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Vision, Talk talk talk, Why leave if not for food? 2 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 50
This chapter is called “snalglí for two “. I had to search for a bit to find the goofy í Chris used. What the hell is with Chris and accents? For those of you curious to look it up, that’s … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Plot roundabout, Sleeping on the Job, Why leave if not for food? 3 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 5
This chapter is called “after math”. I assume Chris is referring to the after math of his book release party. He probably had to call it a night pretty early. The five people who showed up hoping he was going … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Me am hero, Why leave if not for food? 3 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 47 & 48
I like how Jimmy and Chris make excellent examples to compare and contrast. Not in a good versus bad writing sort of way, god no. I may be an idiot but my higher brain functions are still in place. At … Continue reading
Eldest Chapters 9 & 10
These chapters are called ‘a sorceress, a snake, and a scroll’ and ‘hrothgar’s gift’. Eragon gets back to his room, after bathing, and finds a pretty woman waiting for him. I see that he gets the Vegas VIP treatment. She’s … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Godzilla vs Megatryoshka, Why leave if not for food? 8 Comments