- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Where’d that come from?
Matched Chapter 21
We begin with Cassia saying that she’s finding it hard to concentrate. I would imagine that’s true. In order to concentrate you need to possess a brain and that toaster she uses as a surrogate doesn’t have a lot of … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Talk talk talk, Where'd that come from? 2 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 51
There are a couple of things I noticed in the last chapter that’s actually been going on for a long time. For once, when the giant snails attacked they were described as moving as fast as a man can run … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am hero, Talk talk talk, Where'd that come from? 4 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 121-124
After being dragged through chapter after chapter of meaningless crap, we might finally be heading towards a belated, bloated climax. Though I’d be willing to wager my next paycheck that it’ll be as anti-climatic as an ice cube. What makes … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged End!, Making No Sense, Where'd that come from? 2 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 35 & 36
You know what I love in stories? When a character, or the author, offers the audience a contradiction and the editor doesn’t call them on it. It gives me a boost in my faith of the publishing industry, it really … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Dull Details, What Mistake?, Where'd that come from? 2 Comments
Eragon Chapter Thirty Seven
This chapter is called ‘legacy of a rider’. Hmm, what could that be referring to? Is it Eragon? Maybe he dies in this chapter and leaves behind a ridiculous legacy so pathetic that the people decide to throw off the … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Death by Drama, Markings, Where'd that come from? Leave a comment