- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: What’s the Plot Again?
Matched Chapter 7
Sometimes, it’s the little coincidences which make me laugh. Today is Sunday. It is Grandfather’s eightieth birthday, so tonight he will die. Does that mean he gets to be dragged through the streets by a herd of half naked nymphs? … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Dead Relative Society, Dull Details, What's the Plot Again? 2 Comments
Marked Chapter 17
So I have a question about rights, specifically the rights of parents in PCK’s world. Contrary to the constant whining of most of her characters, I’d bet the majority of parents don’t care that their kids go to the school. … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil Just Because, Tis but a Scratch, What's the Plot Again? 2 Comments
Marked Chapter 6
We start off with Zoey thinking about some “ancient song” whose lyrics happen to still rhyme in English. It’s always amazing how that works out, isn’t it? Zoey’s memory is slowly coming back to her, because remembering that you’re turning … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Special, Oh Mary Sue how I hate you, What's the Plot Again? 5 Comments