- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: What Was the Point?
Destined Chapters 20 & 21
Chapter 20 One of the tropes I’m sick of watching PCK beat with a chain whip is the one where boys are all rage puppets. Each one of them is one misplaced word away from breaking their manacles and wreaking … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Going Nowhere Fast, What Was the Point? 1 Comment
Tempted Chapter 40 & Epilogue
Chapter 40 One of the things I tire of in fiction is all knowing gods who people just need to trust. What if PCK had the balls to make Nyx an idiot though? What if all she could do was … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Evil and Stupid, What Was the Point? 1 Comment
Split Second Chapters 26 & 27
Chapter 26 So I haven’t quite understood why King is so angry with Joan at this point. I have to assume he’s mad at Joan as King keeps taking swipes at her. People don’t usually compare others to spiders unless … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Going Nowhere Fast, What Was the Point? Leave a comment
Betrayed Chapter 21
Let’s discuss cheering for a bit, shall we? PCK, and many hacks, seem to forget why people cheer. We’ll use this book for specifics because I can’t recall many scenes from the past ones. Like the students all cheering when … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Special, Mumbly Jumbly, What Was the Point? 1 Comment