- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: What Mistake?
Maximum Ride Chapters 35 & 36
You know what I love in stories? When a character, or the author, offers the audience a contradiction and the editor doesn’t call them on it. It gives me a boost in my faith of the publishing industry, it really … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Dull Details, What Mistake?, Where'd that come from? 2 Comments
Eldest Chapters 37 & 38
These chapters are called ‘elva’ and ‘resurgence’. Nasuada Wakes: 13 I just couldn’t wait to have her wake up. Someone wakes her up and she sees Jörmundur entering her room. Apparently no one knows how to knock in this series. … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Action is not to be found, Me am Dumb Hero, What Mistake? Leave a comment