- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: What danger?
Hunted Chapter 33
What will these ravens add to the story? I’m betting it won’t add up to the spit I’ve coated my monitor with in rage. PCK could at least try to make them credible villains. It’s like they’ve taken the trope … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Weak villains, What danger? Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 25
Only one more chapter after this and we’re done. And once this is over, I seriously doubt I’m not sure I’m ever going to return to Robson’s world. As rich as it is with bad writing, it’s too confusing. Some … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Elves are just better, Me am Tragic Hero, What danger? 4 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 81 & 82
So our favorite characters have now entered the library. I wonder what kind of information Max will find there which will aid her. Maybe “the institute” will have a book called ‘Evil Co: A tale of Genetic Engineering for cruelty, … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged Dull Details, Plot roundabout, What danger? Leave a comment
Maximum Ride Chapters 77 & 78
Here’s another question for you Jimmy. How are the kids hiding their wings? You made mention earlier when Max got a sweatshirt with holes cut out in the back from Ella’s mom. That’d mean Max and the rest either have … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged Dull Details, Slower 'n molasses, What danger? Leave a comment