- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Wasting Time
Destined Chapters 26 & 27
Chapter 26 I really, really hate the laziness that comes with Random Capitalization of proper nouns for titles. I hate how PCK always calls them “Priestess” as if that’s sufficient or what Zoey and crew does a “Ritual”. Look, ladies, … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Talk talk talk, Wasting Time Leave a comment
Hunted Chapter 8
Here’s another silly quirk I’ve got to question. Everyone in Zoey’s universe seems to aspire to owning a “gold card”. This is perhaps a minor nit to pick but gold cards aren’t really the standard these days. Pretty much since … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Many Many Powers, Talk talk talk, Wasting Time Leave a comment
Chosen Chapter 19
Here’s a something that’s been puzzling me since last chapter. How the hell is Zoey going to get away with hurting those guys? Let’s pretend that they’re alive and well and just bruised, because we know they are, for a … Continue reading
Betrayed Chapter 27
After wasting time last chapter answering questions to the future cast of World’s Dumbest Police, Zoey meets up with her friends. Again. They decide to skip Star Wars in favor of solving a mystery. Now if only they had a … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Simple minds, Talk talk talk, Wasting Time Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 15
This chapter has Lila greeting us from captivity. Apparently sleep wasn’t such a good idea as it allowed her to be captured by a pack of squirrels suffering from gigantism. Or she wakes up automatically because the machine detected something … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, The Nameless, Wasting Time Leave a comment