- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: The Nameless
Split Second Chapters 42 & 43
Chapter 42 We join Mildred this time. She’s being dropped off by the police at her house and a black sedan with a pair of FBI agents is watching her. She begins musing how everything has gone wrong but she … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, The Nameless, The Story Is Repeating Itself Leave a comment
Split Second Chapters 22 & 23
Chapter 22 You know what I can’t stand? Having my pulse pound. But Baldacci is just so damn good at keeping my heart rate up. If he keeps it up any longer, I’ll have to seek treatment for tachycardia. Thank … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Special, Talk talk talk, The Nameless Leave a comment
Split Second Chapters 8 & 9
Chapter 8 We rejoin Michelle who’s sitting at a table, watching Walter Bishop pace back and forth. The narrator assures us he’s a man very high up in the Secret Service and that they’re deep inside a government building. Damn, … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged Colonel Exposition, Talk talk talk, The Nameless Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 15
This chapter has Lila greeting us from captivity. Apparently sleep wasn’t such a good idea as it allowed her to be captured by a pack of squirrels suffering from gigantism. Or she wakes up automatically because the machine detected something … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, The Nameless, Wasting Time Leave a comment