- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: The Mark of the Plot
Eragon Chapter Nine
We open with Eragon, uncle and Roran gathered around a stove having breakfast. Roran has broken out the International Foods coffee as he reminisces. What was that elf’s name? J’an Luc’! This chapter is called ‘Strangers in Carvahall’, demonstrating just … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Bad Guys, The Mark of the Plot Leave a comment