- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: That would be Telling
Tempted Chapters 34 & 35
Chapter 34 I thought of a fascinating side effect of PCK’s vampire world. Actor’s salaries. Think about it for a moment. Actors could not command the kind of salaries they do in our world. There’s just too many of them … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Almost Interesting, Talk talk talk, That would be Telling Leave a comment