- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: That Shoudn’t Work
Inheritance Chapter 63
Posted on 03/13/2012 by vivisector
Let’s talk about the role of authors and audience. The reason I’m so harsh to Chris, and other authors, is because they are the ones who expect to get paid for their craft. We, the audience, have a simple arrangement … Continue reading →
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork | Tagged Me am Dumb Hero, That Shoudn't Work, Why? Because the Author demands it | 4 Comments