- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: That Nameless Man/Woman
Inheritance Chapter 30
One of the things that has always grated on me about this series was Chris’s use of the “ancient language”. It’s one of those things that pops up in just about every fantasy written since Tolkien. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Boss Fight!, So Secret the Audience Can't Know, That Nameless Man/Woman 1 Comment
Inheritance Chapter 21
This chapter is called “dust and ashes”. We open with Roran describing the building’s he sees as plaster covered and empty. Apparently they’re all warehouses and shops. Right, so where did all those Imperials come from? Don’t worry about it, … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Leader, Talk talk talk, That Nameless Man/Woman Leave a comment
Eragon Chapter Fifty One
I’ve noticed Chris keeps emphasizing the importance of Murtagh’s father. Everyone in this book is gets bent out of shape at thinking that his dad was a Forsworn. And that’s fine, if everyone in this world is obsessed with parental … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged It's Legendary, Me am hero, That Nameless Man/Woman 3 Comments