- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Suprise Characterization
Destined Chapters 16 & 17
Chapter 16 So with all the crazy action PCK has indulged in, it’s time to slow this all down. Between the dull, time warping cultural references and the characters repeating the plot, I can barely get my breath back. It’s … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Getting Trope-y, Suprise Characterization, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Tempted Chapters 6 & 7
Chapter 6 Emotional trauma is one of those things that really shitty authors love to trot out and staple to their characters. I understand it, to a certain extent. They don’t want to physically scar or disable their protagonist but … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Bad Romance, Suprise Characterization, Talk talk talk Leave a comment