- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Sunny Days
Life & Death Chapter 12
While I’m doing a lot of bitching about this book, and series in general, I have two things positive to say about it. The first is that Meyer wrote it. Yes, it’s not very good or interesting but she still … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Sunny Days, Taking a Trip, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Bree Part 4
I love when Otis tries to make characters who are supposed to be, how should I put this, poor. Or, more to the point, not as well off as a stupid, English grad hippie who lives in Arizona and has … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Isn't this Exciting?, Sunny Days, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Bree Part 3
Otis keeps this freight train barreling down the tracks at over a hundred miles an hour without stopping. I can see why she opted to skip chapters as that might give us time to catch our breath and she wanted … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Hello Darkness, Sunny Days, Too dumb to live 1 Comment