- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Stuff happens…in the future
Life & Death Chapter 21
I’m still more than a little bothered by the fact that Archie and Jessamine drove Beau down to Arizona. That’s not to say there aren’t good reasons you could make. Maybe have had Earnest run off and leave a scent … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Call Me, Stuff happens...in the future, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Keeping It Real Chapter 11
I haven’t even cracked the book for this chapter and I know how it’s going to go. I don’t mean plot-wise though I could take a pretty sharp stab at it. I mean that I know how Robson is going … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Leader, Stuff happens...in the future, why 2 Comments
Eragon Chapter Twenty Six
Eragon Wakes: 15 This chapter is called ‘the witch and the werecat’. Oh come on Chris. One more word and you could have been making a reference to C.S. Lewis. How about ‘the warrior, the witch and the werecat’? Don’t … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Plot roundabout, Poof! Magic, Stuff happens...in the future 3 Comments