- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Speculative Narration
Matched Chapter 26
Ally has seven chapters left to make good on a story. I know it won’t happen, you know it won’t happen but we can all hope. I do wonder if Ally cared about this book when she wrote it. Was … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged How Do You Figure?, Speculative Narration, Talk talk talk 4 Comments
Matched Chapter 25
Being as this is a book that get’s filed under “romance”, what would you think the focus of the story is? I mean, Ally is clearly not giving us much detail about “the Society”. Cassia’s personality is still MIA and … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Speculative Narration, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Matched Chapter 19
Cassia is back on the bus which is really the most boring place to start no matter who you are. That’s why even Speed, a movie about a bus laden with explosives, began with an elevator. Busses are like the … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Impressively Boring, Speculative Narration, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Matched Chapter 11
Ally starts the chapter off with the start of Cassia’s day because laziness is common to hacks no matter what their background. Cassia says she can hear “breakfast sounds” coming from the kitchen. This means the ding of the microwave … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Evil Just Because, Speculative Narration, Talk talk talk 3 Comments
Matched Chapter 9
What is it about hacks and eyes? They love to give their characters special colored eyes, when they can, or odd pupils. Barring that, they put in some nonsense about how they’re alive or bright or something similar. I’ll give … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Special, Speculative Narration, Talk talk talk Leave a comment