- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Snooty Equals Evil
Hunted Chapter 4
So why did Neferet bring Stark to the ritual to have him shoot Stevie? Why not just show him a picture of Stevie and have him focus on that when he shoots? PCK already established he has teleporting arrows that … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Snooty Equals Evil, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Keeping It Real Chapter 16
I don’t know if my confusion comes across in these recaps. I’ve been trying to boil the plot down to its most basic to cut down on that fever dream subreality that this book has to it but even then … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Me am Side Character, Snooty Equals Evil 5 Comments
Marked Chapter 9
There’s something about the vampire school that’s given me pause. Besides the gas burners filing the place with deadly gases, I mean. It’s the question of how this school gets paid. Especially since this place has all sorts of ornate … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Colonel Exposition, Nothing is Happening, Snooty Equals Evil 10 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 103 & 104
This is a point I’ve made before but it bears repeating. We do not need to see the details of Max’s life, Jimmy. A better author would just say they went to dinner and be done with it. Or, if … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged Dull Details, Snooty Equals Evil, Why? Because the Athor demands it Leave a comment