- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Slow Plot Ahdead
Awakened Chapters 11 & 12
Chapter 11 There is a certain lyrical beauty in stupidity that’s nigh impossible to match when attempted in earnest. The same could be said of insanity and often is when authors attempt to write “insane” dialogue. PCK is a master … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Slow Plot Ahdead, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Matched Chapter 2
We rejoin Cassia at her matching ceremony where she’s told she doesn’t belong in any of the houses and is, in fact, a squib. Now she’ll run off screaming, someone will kidnap her and then the house cup will go … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Dull Details, I swear I'm Creative, Slow Plot Ahdead 2 Comments