- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Praise for the Avatar
Betrayed Chapter 5
This chapter begins with a quick health check of or main protagonist. It seems she’s picked up a bit of convenient stomach cramps from eavesdropping on Neferet. That or she doesn’t like Spanish class and is faking a stomach bug. … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Creepy, Going Nowhere Fast, Praise for the Avatar 9 Comments
Betrayed Chapter 4
Since PCK introduced the third point in the love triangle, or at least I assume so, I’d like to talk about adults and teens for a bit. The reason that scene with Loren is so creepy is because he’s an … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Impressively Boring, Me am Leader, Praise for the Avatar 2 Comments
Betrayed Chapter 2
Zoey is almost as much fun to rip on as Eragon. She doesn’t kill people like he does nor is she the savior of the land so there’s not the same gratification from mocking her as the “hero”. But there … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Better than Everybody at Everything, Name Dropping, Praise for the Avatar 7 Comments
Marked Chapter 23
We begin with Zoey and Stevie waiting by the oak tree where everyone’s to meet. As she’s a roommate with the psychopath, Stevie shares privileged status. She only has to come along with Zoey and hang out while they wait … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Me am Special, Plot roundabout, Praise for the Avatar 1 Comment
Bree Part 18
Happy failed apocalypse prediction everyone. Giant surprise, the date predicted came and went with less fanfare than a dog fart. I don’t know why these End of World nut jobs get so much special attention because they’re always wrong. Fun … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Fred Talks!, Praise for the Avatar, Too dumb to live 1 Comment
Eldest Chapters 45 & 46
These chapters are called ‘the hammer falls’ and ‘the beginning of wisdom’. Hurray for more long and dull chapters that feel like they’re scraping the back of my eyes with a surgical probe. As was his habit, Roran divided the … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged I guess Pepperoni is out, Me am Dumb Hero, Praise for the Avatar 2 Comments