- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Plot-cation
Awakened Chapter 9 & 10
Chapter 9 We’re back with Zoey who’s busy talking to a tree because she’s convinced she’s royalty. Of course you can imagine the weighty matter that she’s discussing amongst nature. Politics, magic and how to wield them both to ensure … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Precipitous Cliff to Hang From, Plot-cation, Talk talk talk 4 Comments
Awakened Chapters 3 & 4
Chapter 3 We’re back with Zoey now and away from the wanton mannequin that PCK dubs the villain. Perhaps the worst thing about Zoey’s perspective, aside from coloring everything an odious brown as she slings shit everywhere, is her “teen … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Plot-cation, Talk talk talk 1 Comment