- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Playing with Stupid
Bree Part 2
Posted on 04/20/2011 by vivisector
I think I’ve mentioned that Jasper is my favorite character but don’t think I’ve said why. See, compared to the rest of the Cullens, Jasper is the only one that has and moral complexity. He was a part of the … Continue reading →
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner | Tagged Knowing too much, Playing with Stupid, The plot thins | Leave a comment