- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Pants on fire
Host Chapter Forty Seven
Today’s question, side effects. I know that Otis likes to paint the aliens as the masters of medicine. Being as that features rather heavily in one of this book’s ‘climaxes’ I’d say it’s all she could think of so she … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged Pants on fire, Too dumb to live 6 Comments