- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: No matter what fans tell you there is no sex or romance in Twilight
Life & Death Chapter 11
Let’s talk about love for a bit, shall we? I’ll grab something from the immediate sphere of pop culture for reference and talk about Deadpool for the fun of it. Why? Because I’m going to argue that the romance between … Continue reading
Midnight Sun Chapter 12 Part 1
This is the last chapter for the unfinished manuscript. After this I’ll have Otis’s body of work taken care of, at least for awhile. And then it’s onto a side project while we await the fourth of the Eragon books, … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Twenty Two
Bella asks Ed about DS and Ed tells her there’s nothing like her in the world. But wait Ed weren’t their legends about half vamps? I don’t believe for a second that all of them died or were killed by … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Six
Ed and Bella go swimming. Ed plays with the dolphins and then kills one to share with his beloved. Together, they split a mammal Sunday topped with sprinkles. Bella, being unusually sharp for her, realizes Ed is keeping her busy … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Five
Our grand prize winner Bella will be off on a lovely honey moon to an undisclosed location where Ed can devour her in peace. I’m still hoping eats her. Maybe he’s just really picky about where he eats his victims. … Continue reading
Eclipse Chapter Twenty Two
The title of this chapter alone is worth a swift to Otis, notice I didn’t state where. This one is called ‘Fire and Ice’ which reminds me of the George R.R. Martin series a Song of Fire and Ice. To … Continue reading
Eclipse Chapter Twenty
Everything was ready. Bella assures us. At this point in the book there are about two hundred pages left to go. This had better be the longest fight scene in the history of literature. Historians will comment on how this … Continue reading