- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: My back!
Eldest Chapters 49 & 50
These chapters are called ‘in a starry glade’ and ‘landfall’. Eragon Wakes: 18 Eragon wakes alone. So, status quo then? Yup, Eragon runs through his douche checklist. He’s still in charge, still the best/last hope for the dragons and world … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Me am Elf, My back!, Too perfect 8 Comments
Eldest Chapter 5 & 6
This is going way better than the last book. I feel like I’m making progress and it’s only three recaps in. I’m pumped. I’m psyched. I’m so not ready to sit through the dullest dialogue ever. These chapters are called … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Me am Tragic Hero, My back!, The Rheumatism's acting up again 5 Comments