- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Mirroring the Author
Marked Chapter 7
Posted on 04/28/2012 by vivisector
We begin with Neferet taking Zoey on a tour of the school. She explains that, as it’s four A.M., classes have been out for more than an hour. She says that They start at eight P.M. and end at three. … Continue reading →
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork | Tagged Filthy Hoomans, Me am Special, Mirroring the Author | 8 Comments