- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Me am Royal Jerk
Chosen Chapter 3
Flash forward to Zoey meeting her grandma in Utica square. She can’t believe there are people out and about at nine in the evening rather than being home and sleeping until Christmas morning. That’s so odd, Zoey, usually everyone in … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Do As I Say!, Evil Just Because, Me am Royal Jerk Leave a comment
Betrayed Chapter 1
Welcome back to the wonderful world of PCK. Or that’s what I keep trying to tell myself when I’m looking at this book. Just the presence of it is enough to make me cringe. I think it’s alive and wants … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Better than Everybody at Everything, Do As I Say!, Me am Royal Jerk 2 Comments
Inheritance Chapter 76
This chapter is called “blood price”. Which I’m curious to see how much blood goes for in Alagaёsia. That’ll give us a sort of economic marker to gauge the cost of living for those not fortunate enough to have dragons. … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged End!, Me am Royal Jerk, Talk talk talk 3 Comments
Brisingr Chapters 5 & 6
These chapters are called ‘rider and ra’zac’ and ‘to walk the land alone’. A couple of horrible implications just occurred to me. First off, Saphira is Sam from Bewitched. Think about it, she touched Brom’s tomb with her nose and … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Eragon in Charge, Judge Jury and Moron, Me am Royal Jerk 8 Comments