- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Knockout
Hidden Chapters 3 & 4
Chapter 3 In case you were dying to go back to her, PCK switches over to the perspective of Zoey once more. She says she’s known before they saw the firetrucks that all hell had broken loose at the school. … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Knockout, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Keeping It Real Chapter 13
We begin with Lila already in elfland. She’s enjoying the soft rain the area is known for and Dar is breathing funny now that he’s back in proximity of the other fudge stripers. Then Lila notices that it seems quiet … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Anything you can do Elves can do better, Knockout, Poof! Magic 8 Comments