- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: King of the Wicker People
Brisingr Chapters 39 & 40
You know what really makes me laugh? How long it took Chris to get these books out. Eragon was first published, yes I’m counting the vanity run, sometime in 2002. Eldest was published in August of 2005. Brisingr came to … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Go Home and Fix Stones, King of the Wicker People, Me am Dragon 3 Comments
Brisingr Chapters 37 & 38
These chapters are called ‘message in a mirror’ and ‘four strokes upon the drum’. And we’re back with Saphira and right off the bat we get a retarded quote from her. She lay basking on a smooth shelf of stone … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged King of the Wicker People, Me am hero, Me am Wise 4 Comments