- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Jasper is interesting
Breaking Dawn Chapter Twenty
Everything was so clear. Yes folks, Bella has awoken and her first thought is that of a fifteen year old stoner contemplating his toenails and TV. Dude, everything makes sense now. The island represents the confusion of the world and … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Eleven
These are dragging, I know. But really these are some of the worst. I thought seeing things from Jacob’s point of view would spice up an otherwise dull story. There goes my optimism again. Jake is fighting the urge to … Continue reading
Eclipse Chapter Thirteen
I don’t know what it is about the openings to these chapters. Every time I crack the book open and start one up I get a good line. “The same thing that happened to your hand.” Jasper answered in a … Continue reading
Posted in Eclipse, Recap Tagged Alice is awesome, Jasper is interesting, vampire turf wars 3 Comments
Eclipse Chapter Twelve
This chapter is called time. I think it’s supposed to be short for why waste your time reading this when there are unclean souls to cleanse from the earth with fire. Of course that was merely a suggestion by the … Continue reading
Posted in Eclipse, Recap Tagged Bella is an idiot, Edward sucks, Jasper is interesting 2 Comments