- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: It’s okay to be selfish when you’re the protagonist
Chosen Chapter 19
Here’s a something that’s been puzzling me since last chapter. How the hell is Zoey going to get away with hurting those guys? Let’s pretend that they’re alive and well and just bruised, because we know they are, for a … Continue reading
Maximum Ride Chapters 107 & 108
We begin the latest chapter with everyone still in the tree. With all the time they spend up a tree, I’m starting to wonder if Jimmy didn’t write this in a tree house. ‘Kids like tree houses, right?’ ‘Um, sure.’ … Continue reading
Maximum Ride Chapters 97 & 98
Now that Max and the rest are running along, and we’re slowly approaching the end of the book, how likely is it that they’ll stumble upon the “institute”? I’m guessing the odds are better than finding rock in a quarry. … Continue reading
Maximum Ride Chapters 73 & 74
One of the frequent criticisms of critics, aside from fans shouting ‘I’d like to see you do better!’, is that they just complain. That instead, critics should be suggesting ways it could be improved. And while I don’t think it’s … Continue reading
Midnight Sun Chapter 2 Part 1
We rejoin Edward while he’s settling himself into a snow bank. I guess mister Freeze felt the need to make a few chill deposits. Yes, I have slapped myself for the bad pun, why do you ask. Wait, what time … Continue reading
Eldest Chapters 29 & 30
These chapters are ‘conviction’ and ‘repercussions’. We start off with Roran propped up in bed glaring at Horst. Oh, Chris. You know how to start things off with a real bang. If someone brings him some soup in bed I … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged It's okay to be selfish when you're the protagonist, Me am Leader, The plot thins 6 Comments