- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: I swear I’m Creative
Life & Death Chapter 1
Intro We start off with Meyer telling us how shocked she is that it’s been ten years. Yet it only feels like yesterday that you drove a nail into the coffin of vampire fiction. Don’t get me wrong, it still … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Beau Whines, I swear I'm Creative 4 Comments
Matched Chapter 2
We rejoin Cassia at her matching ceremony where she’s told she doesn’t belong in any of the houses and is, in fact, a squib. Now she’ll run off screaming, someone will kidnap her and then the house cup will go … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Dull Details, I swear I'm Creative, Slow Plot Ahdead 2 Comments
Eldest Chapters 47 & 48
These chapters are called ‘broken eggs and scattered nest’ and ‘the gift of dragons’ Eragon is busy working on his penmanship and Oromis is pulling yet another Yoda. ‘Concentrate.’ That’s good because I see no other way to defeat Gabby … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged All Better, I swear I'm Creative, Spreading the theft around 4 Comments