- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Hypocrisy is Fun
Tempted Chapters 10 & 11
Chapter 10 Let’s talk about religion. Usually that’s the kind of phrase that starts off with someone about to get pretty fucking pushy with their beliefs. Around here that means we’re going to talk about it in context with the … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Hypocrisy is Fun, Mind Control, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Chosen Chapter 16
Since Zoey went to sleep last chapter, there’s only one way PCK can start this one off. With Zoey waking up. But this time, it’s because of her dream. She says she knows the second Heath got back into town … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Do As I Say!, Dull Details, Hypocrisy is Fun Leave a comment
Chosen Chapter 15
Sometimes, all I need is the opening paragraph. Just one bit of text, quoted entirely to say everything I need. Everything happened fast after that, but it seemed to me like it was happening to someone else who had temporarily … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Amazed by Anything, Hypocrisy is Fun, Me am Special Leave a comment