- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Hello Darkness
Hidden Chapters 19 & 20
Chapter 19 With this series, I’m often left mulling over a dilemma. Are they worse from a technical sense or are they more offensive from a general story perspective? Are they bad because they espouse equality while enforcing racism and … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Going Nowhere Fast, Hello Darkness, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Awakened Chapters 1 & 2
But first the… Acknowledgements Wherein PCK continues to blame othere for the blight which they’ve unleashed upon the world. To be fair, I supposed they’re not even patient Omega at this point let alone patient zero. Once again they take … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Hello Darkness, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Bree Part 3
Otis keeps this freight train barreling down the tracks at over a hundred miles an hour without stopping. I can see why she opted to skip chapters as that might give us time to catch our breath and she wanted … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Hello Darkness, Sunny Days, Too dumb to live 1 Comment
Brisingr Chapters 3 & 4
These chapters are called ‘assault on helgrind’ and ‘divergence’. Eragon Wakes: 1 I figured out why Chris decided that Eragon doesn’t need sleep. First, he thinks it makes him cooler. I’m guessing he once heard about the Uberman sleep schedule, … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Hello Darkness, The Specter of Villainy, Vanishing Villain 7 Comments
Host Chapter Fifty Eight
Well, one more chapter and an epilogue, for there is always an epilogue with Otis, to go. Like a patron waiting in line at Jack in the Box I am eagerly awaiting my fresh serving of disappointment. At least with … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged Hello Darkness, Redundant Bureau of Redundancy 8 Comments