- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Go Team Stupid!
Hunted Chapter 2
We break no continuity by rejoining Zoey as she’s just woken up. She tells herself that Kalona can get into her dreams but not to worry. That won’t prevent her from worrying herself sick as a dog at the slightest … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Go Team Stupid!, Leader of the Pack, Me am Special 1 Comment
Inheritance Chapter 27
This chapter is called “decisions”. Yes, like why decide to have a secret entrance discovered by a character we haven’t seen in ages? And why did you decide to start the chapter off this way? “Explain it to me again,” … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Anything you can do Elves can do better, Go Team Stupid!, The Worst laid Plans 4 Comments