- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Getting Trope-y
Destined Chapters 24 & 25
Chapter 24 Prompted by a recent comment, I’ve been thinking a bit about the whole, destroy all humans missions statement Neferet has. Which isn’t uncommon in vampire fiction, the other big theme being “we’re superior to humans and should rule … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Getting Trope-y, Pop Culture Name Drop Leave a comment
Destined Chapters 16 & 17
Chapter 16 So with all the crazy action PCK has indulged in, it’s time to slow this all down. Between the dull, time warping cultural references and the characters repeating the plot, I can barely get my breath back. It’s … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Getting Trope-y, Suprise Characterization, Talk talk talk Leave a comment