- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Gasp and Shock
Burned Chapters 5 & 6
Chapter 5 Let’s talk about pop culture again, shall we? Once again, PCK felt the need to name drop something from pop culture, in this case True Blood. I’ve already talked about how PCK’s culture in universe wouldn’t resemble anything … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Gasp and Shock, Not Missing the Protagonist, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Betrayed Chapter 16
It’s no secret that I don’t like vampires. I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it as necessary because I don’t want anyone accusing me of a hidden bias or anything. Still that doesn’t mean they can’t be used well. … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Gasp and Shock, How Convenient 3 Comments
Keeping It Real Chapter 7
Before we begin, I figured I’d mention something I forgot last chapter. Robson mentioned that two humans, being “inept” can’t start a “game”. Inept is her term for people without magic and humans are by default unable to use it. … Continue reading
Posted in Quantum Gravity, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Gasp and Shock, The plot thins 1 Comment