- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Filthy Hoomans
Hidden Chapters 5 & 6
Chapter 5 I would like to know what school PCK went to, to study human relationships. I like to imagine it was right next door to a class of Greek doctors taught by Paracelsus as that’s the only time anyone … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Evil and Stupid, Filthy Hoomans, PlotNews 1 Comment
Marked Chapter 20
So there’s something I’ve been mulling over for sometime and it’s about the “specialness” of avatar characters. It’s one of those things that pops up constantly in bad fiction, where authors strive to differentiate them from the redshirts. And it … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Filthy Hoomans, The Story Is Repeating Itself 11 Comments
Maximum Ride Chapters 5 & 6
So Max tells us there’s no time to think. Oh, there’s not? But there’s time to tell us there’s not time to think, huh. Maybe instead of wasting your mental power telling us that you should think instead and give … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged Filthy Hoomans, I ain't got time to think, Me am hero Leave a comment
Bree Part 7
Let’s see, around a third of the way through and so far the protagonist has spent most of her time in a hole, much like the fans of this series must have spent the first third of their lives in … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Burst into flames!, Filthy Hoomans, Too dumb to live 2 Comments
Host Chapter Thirteen
First things first for the chapter. As Eve and Jackie Otis are going by the ‘we’, the clumsiest way to do it, I’m giving them a joint name. And in the tradition of the Otis portmanteau I will blindly slam … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged A bestseller you say, Filthy Hoomans 3 Comments