- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Everyone is out of character
Life & Death Chapter 19
I think the most frustrating thing about this series is that it’s built on a lot of assumptions. That is, the author is assuming things about the characters or expecting us to. For example, that Bella/Beau have any kind of … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Everyone is out of character, Plot roundabout, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Maximum Ride Chapters 75 & 76
I’d like to start this recap off with a special message. This isn’t just for Jimmy, it goes for every author in existence. Ahem. Yes! We get it already! You do/have lived in New York city and were impressed and … Continue reading
Posted in Maximum Ride, Recap Tagged Everyone is out of character, How do you know that?, Plot roundabout 2 Comments
Breaking Dawn Chapter Twenty Eight
I’d like to start this chapter off with a little digression. Some of you are saying ‘No, not you Vivi. You never stray from the topic at hand.’ That’s at least half of what I peddle here, the other being … Continue reading
Posted in Breaking Dawn, Recap Tagged Dumb as a box of hammers, Everyone is out of character, The Neverborn 4 Comments
Breaking Dawn Chapter Ten
Jake already knows what’s going to happen. He’s going to make the offer to give Bella regular babies and she’ll say no. So then, why is this book so long? I need a sharpened pencil to stab into my thigh. … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Seven
You know when I first started the Twilight books I believed everyone was just angry at the fad. I saw much of the same thing when Harry Potter came out. People making fun and mocking it simply because it was … Continue reading
Posted in Breaking Dawn, Recap Tagged Damned virgins, Everyone is out of character, Go go gadget squick 11 Comments