- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Eragon Whines
Inheritance Chapter 3
This chapter is called “shadows on the horizon”. No, no Chris. That’s more of a silhouette. Shadows are the things that get made when they’re in the way of light. I know, Chris, that’s just the same brilliance that got … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged Elves are just better, Eragon Whines, Evil Just Because Leave a comment
Brisingr Chapters 45 & 46
You know, I also remember when Angela mentioned something about an epic romance. Don’t you? Of course you do. That’s because you haven’t been strangling yourself for the cheap high unlike someone whose name rhymes with utini. So where’s this … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Eragon Whines, Poof! Magic, What a twist 7 Comments
Eragon Chapter Fifty Nine
This is it folks, the last chapter. The final nail. The last bite of a roach and mealworm sandwich. I’ve asked myself, can the story be redeemed at this point? I think it could but it would take a level … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Eragon Whines, Scars = Drama right?, The Tenuous End Leave a comment
Eragon Chapter Seventeen
Though Chris doesn’t do the usual awakening I’m still counting it. It starts off with ‘the next morning’. That’s the phrase writers actually use instead of ‘it was a dark and stormy night.’ It gets trotted out so much it’s … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dragons, Eragon Takes a Beating, Eragon Whines 2 Comments
Eragon Chapter Eight
So perhaps I’d better clear something up before we get too far into these recaps. Yes, Eragon isn’t that good and probably doesn’t get a whole lot better. No, I don’t hate it. I pick on things that are tolerable … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Eragon Whines, It's Miller time Leave a comment