- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Effective Villainy
Split Second Chapter 20 & 21
Chapter 20 We remain with King who’s leaving early, driving through traffic and going to some office building. Baldacci takes a moment to take a dig at the dot-com era by saying half the building had been empty, then bought … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged Dull Details, Effective Villainy, Talk talk talk Leave a comment