- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Drgns!
Eragon Chapter Eleven
We start off this chapter, called ‘Doom of Innocence’, with Eragon waking up. Just for a change of pace, he’s confused! Wow, I’m starting to think I know who his wife should be. ‘Oh Eragon, did you see that bright … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dead Relative Society, Drgns!, Dumb as a box of hammers 3 Comments
Eragon Chapter Ten
We break into the tenth chapter, titled ‘Flight of Destiny’, with Eragon running. Personally I could give less than a stir stick for Destiny’s flight. If Destiny can’t arrange things properly, like seating and baggage for example, then we’re all … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dragons, Drgns!, The plot thins 3 Comments
Eragon Chapter Seven
There is something about the average fantasy novel that drives me a little crazy. The fact that people always manage to live just like they do in the modern world minus technology. For example, people often live well into their … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dragons, Drgns!, It's Miller time 6 Comments
Eragon Chapter Six
So I wanted to talk about Eragon’s name for a quick second. Now I know we’re wading knee high in stock fantasy territory and the bottom’s only getting deeper. We’ve got elves, dwarves, dragons, orc creatures and a knight analog … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Aren't we special, Dragons, Drgns! 6 Comments
Eragon Chapter Five
There is one thing I like about this book so far. The chapter lengths. See, with Otis, it was like she was trying to keep each chapter around the same length. That way the readers got the same thing every … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Drgns!, I want one Leave a comment
Eragon Chapter Four
This chapter is called ‘Fate’s Gift’. Wait a minute. How’d Eragon get a gift from fate? I’ve been friends with her way longer than him. I even took over chicken soup when she had the flu and I’ve never gotten … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Drgns!, Knowing too much 3 Comments