- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: dream weaver
Life & Death Chapter 3
The biggest hurdle Meyer faced when she decided to do this was that Twilight already existed. The cheap joke here is that she’s just repeating herself. The deep one is that Meyer is trapped in a dream she loves and … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged Beau Whines, dream weaver, The plot thins Leave a comment
Destined Chapters 12 & 13
Chapter 12 We’re over with Heath who’s still in his golem form of Aurox. Why do I get the feeling that his transformation back into Heath will be the big arc of the book? I’d like to hear how that … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged dream weaver, Going Nowhere Fast, What a twist 1 Comment
Hunted Chapter 1
There is a point where I’ve begun to worry I’m repeating myself and I can’t help it. It’s a bit like being just intoxicated enough to know you sound like an idiot but you’re not capable of telling your mouth … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged dream weaver, Dull Details, Ready and...begin Leave a comment
Inheritance Chapter 52
This chapter is called “and all the world a dream”. Which must mean someone’s hallucinating and being as Murtagh just told us, a couple of chapters ago, that Gabby can screw with minds we can deduce form the title that’s … Continue reading
Posted in Inheritance, Recap, Spork Tagged dream weaver, Nothing is Happening, Why do you do that? 3 Comments
Breaking Dawn Chapter Fourteen
I’ve come to a new conclusion today. Otis wasn’t trying to make a good book. Gasp and protest, you might be heard to say, do ya think? Put a stopper in the sarcasm for a moment and hear me out. … Continue reading
Breaking Dawn Chapter Two
Someone must have forced Otis through a creative writing class in between this book and the last. She’s learned to skip! We go from her trying on her dress in the last chapter to lying in bed with Ed the … Continue reading
Posted in Breaking Dawn, Recap Tagged Bella whines, dream weaver, There is no sex in Twilight 9 Comments
Eclipse Chapter Nineteen
I’ve begun to suspect that Otis set herself a target word count when she wrote these. Each book had to grow by some factor only she knows and if it didn’t, she had to go back and make it wordier. … Continue reading
Posted in Eclipse, Recap Tagged dream weaver, Edward is a stalker, Edward sucks 4 Comments