- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Didn’t Think it Through
Hidden Chapters 15 & 16
Chapter 15 I swear I’ve asked this before but what, exactly, is Neferet’s evil plan? Here’s what I’ve gotten about her character so far. “Hurray Darkness! Boo humans.” I’m not expecting Neferet to strap Zoey down to slab and explain … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Didn't Think it Through, Talk talk talk, The Story Is Repeating Itself Leave a comment
Betrayed Chapter 10
For once, PCK decides she can skip ahead just a little. We’re thankfully spared Zoey’s walk back to her dorm and the subsequent run in with her stupid cat. However, Zoey does have to recap what’s going on by talking … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Didn't Think it Through, Me am Dumb Hero, Talk talk talk 4 Comments
Marked Chapter 13
Let’s talk about PCK’s vampires for a moment. I don’t mean the main characters or even the second tier named students that Zoey interacts with. I mean the famous people she’s made vampires within her universe like Shakespeare and Garth … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Touch of History, Didn't Think it Through, Evil and Stupid 6 Comments