- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Dead Relative Society
Matched Chapter 7
Sometimes, it’s the little coincidences which make me laugh. Today is Sunday. It is Grandfather’s eightieth birthday, so tonight he will die. Does that mean he gets to be dragged through the streets by a herd of half naked nymphs? … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Dead Relative Society, Dull Details, What's the Plot Again? 2 Comments
Eldest Chapters 11 & 12
These chapters are called ‘hammer and tongs’ and ‘retaliation’. Being as even Chris knows the dull horse trip is going to hurt, he puts it off for just a little bit. We switch over to Roran who’s still crapping in … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Dead Relative Society, Me am Leader, Too dumb to live 5 Comments
Eragon Chapter Thirteen
This chapter is called ‘the madness of life’ which sounds like one of those deceptively titled books that actually revolves around dull white people in their midlife who decided that life didn’t turn out the way they wanted it, i.e. … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dead Relative Society, Sad Panda Leave a comment
Eragon Chapter Twelve
This chapter is called ‘Deathwatch’ and I assume it’s a bit like bird watching, just at different times of the day. There’ll be a lot of people wearing shorts and funny hats, hanging around the local healer just waiting for … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dead Relative Society, Too dumb to live Leave a comment
Eragon Chapter Eleven
We start off this chapter, called ‘Doom of Innocence’, with Eragon waking up. Just for a change of pace, he’s confused! Wow, I’m starting to think I know who his wife should be. ‘Oh Eragon, did you see that bright … Continue reading
Posted in Eragon, Recap Tagged Dead Relative Society, Drgns!, Dumb as a box of hammers 3 Comments