- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Cribbing on Classics
Betrayed Chapter 19
You know, I used to have no problem with having the protagonist wake up to start a chapter. That is, I didn’t have a problem writing it and I never saw it in other stories because the authors I read … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Aren't we special, Cribbing on Classics, Me am in Charge 6 Comments
Host Chapter Two
I wonder what it would be like if some lame author with no self esteem wrote a book. Would their protagonist be fawned over by the other character who would shower them with endless compliments? Would we, as the audience, … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged Cribbing on Classics, Dumb as a box of hammers, Too perfect 3 Comments