- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Control is love
Chosen Chapter 2
Let’s talk about mind control and love, shall we? Remember how Rowling had Voldemort’s mom controlling his dad with a love potion? Remember how that wasn’t considered a good thing? And remember how we were supposed to be bothered by … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Control is love, Do As I Say!, I know why the caged bird whines Leave a comment
Midnight Sun Chapter 12 Part 2
If you couldn’t tell, this chapter was so boring I fell asleep. I was literally nodding off while my fingers danced over the keyboard in autopilot. When I woke up and looked it over before posting I was amazed there … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Bella is an idiot, Control is love, The Tenuous End 1 Comment
Midnight Sun Chapter 11 Part 2
After Ed parks the car, he proceeds to tell Bella, aw, what rotten luck that we’ve run out of gas. Whatever will they do in the meantime? Then he rips open her throat and drinks the sweet nectar that bursts … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Continuity is for Losers, Control is love, Too dumb to live Leave a comment
Midnight Sun Chapter 11 Part 1
Yes, this is chapter eleven because Otis can’t count. What exactly is the problem, Otis? How can you forget what chapter you’re currently on? You know you can always glance over your previous drivel and check, right? It’s a good … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Control is love, Me am in Charge, Too dumb to live Leave a comment
Midnight Sun Chapter 7 Part 3
Yes, there’s a part three. Though this thing skips from seven to nine without a marker for eight. To be fair, which is beyond charitable with Otis, it might not have gotten copied properly as this is an early leak. … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Control is love, Ed is just better, Oh Mary Sue how I hate you 5 Comments
Midnight Sun Chapter 6 part 2
So Ed is still finishing off the conversation that they can’t be having yet. Maybe it’s all happening in his head as he reads the future as Alice sees it. That’d be some trippy Phillip K Dick stuff right there … Continue reading
Posted in Midnight Sun, Recap Tagged Control is love, Edward is a stalker, Too perfect 2 Comments
Host Chapter Four
We start this chapter off on a cheery note. Jackie Otis is out somewhere looking for food. Unfortunately all she can find is a couple of Jack in the Boxes. Distraught, she continues seeking out something more palatable like a … Continue reading
Posted in Host, Recap Tagged Control is love, Dumb as a box of hammers, Markings 8 Comments