- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Center of Everything
Life & Death Chapter 5
Chapter 5 So here’s a thought for you. How many interactions in our daily lives are driven by hormones? Not even just the boner hormones that keep the world populated and growing. The base drives like the stomach growl when we … Continue reading
Posted in Review, Spork, Twilight Tagged Bad Romance, Center of Everything, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Untamed Chapter 7
What if Nyx didn’t actually exist? I mean in universe, of course. What if Zoey were merely hallucinating visions of Nyx whenever she was stressed? Think about it, Zoey’s been exposed to a fundamentalist environment at home during her later … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Center of Everything, Do As I Say!, Me am Special 5 Comments
Untamed Chapter 5
Brown pop is a phrase I’m sick of hearing in this series. I know I’ve said it before but it bears repeating seeing how PCK keeps using it. Some authors will stuff a brand in their work because that’s their … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged A Vision, Center of Everything, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Untamed Chapter 4
With the introduction of Stark, I have to wonder if all of Zoey’s future boyfriends will be similar. By that I mean particularly skilled in a way which will serve the plot later. It’s not like we don’t know that … Continue reading
Posted in House of Night, Recap, Spork Tagged Center of Everything, End!, Talk talk talk 1 Comment
Matched Chapter 23
White space had a lot of advantages, Cassia reflected. It was very malleable, for one. Given the right amount of will and forethought, it could be anything she wanted it to be. From the boardroom in an office to the … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork Tagged Center of Everything, Evil Just Because, Talk talk talk Leave a comment