- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Burst into flames!
Bree Part 7
Let’s see, around a third of the way through and so far the protagonist has spent most of her time in a hole, much like the fans of this series must have spent the first third of their lives in … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Tagged Burst into flames!, Filthy Hoomans, Too dumb to live 2 Comments
Bree Part 6
Some of you may have noticed that these aren’t moving along, especially for those of you who might have had the misfortune of peering into the dull, migraine inducing novella that is Bree. That’s not to say I haven’t been … Continue reading