- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: Adulation for no Reason
Brisingr Chapters 29 & 30
These chapters are called ‘a forest of stone’ and ‘the laughing dead’. And we’re at a dwarf city and everyone is cheering. Why? Because they’re just so happy to see Eragon. Hurray for the guy who’s dragon broke the giant … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Adulation for no Reason, Me am Dumb Hero, No Rush 2 Comments
Brisingr Chapters 15 & 16
These chapters are called ‘to answer a king’ and ‘a feast with friends’. After his speech, Eragon gets congratulated on overcoming his stutter by his therapist. It turns out that whippings are the fastest way to get someone over a … Continue reading
Posted in Brisingr, Recap Tagged Adulation for no Reason, Me am Dumb Hero, Talk talk talk 2 Comments
Eldest Chapters 7 & 8
These chapters are ‘requiem’ and ‘fealty’. Eragon Wakes: 2 (from here on out I’ll count the waking of any character who’s leading the narrative as part of this.) Eragon and Saphira are still in the dwarves beer hall. There’s a … Continue reading
Posted in Eldest, Recap Tagged Adulation for no Reason, Me am hero, Slowly Chris Plotted Word by Word 5 Comments