- Anti-shurtugal Further Discussion on Bad Books
- Battlefield Earth Spork Covering L. Ron’s second largest waste of pulp
- Conjugalfelicity More Sporking
- Eye of Argon MST3K A riff on a terrible short from the seventies
- ImpishIdea Sporkings and Essays on Writing
- Kris Norge's Essays An in depth looks at tactics in a few series including the Eragon series.
- Mission Earth Recaps A series I’ve read and laughed at myself.
- Rejecter Blog A semi inactive blog about Query letters.
- Slushpile Hell Query letters from an Agent’s perspective.
- Snark Squad One of the best Fity Shades sporks in my opinion. They also do some TV shows and various other books.
- Verprose A far more comprehensive list of sporks than my little link bar
Tag Archives: A Wild Plot Appears
Life & Death Chapter 18
What was the point of the vampire baseball game? It got the vampires out into the woods with Bella/Beau so they can run into the antagonists. So it drove the plot, I suppose. That’s shouldn’t be the only reason to … Continue reading
Posted in Recap, Spork, Twilight Tagged A Wild Plot Appears, A Wild Villain Appears, Talk talk talk Leave a comment
Split Second Chapters 2 & 3
Chapter 2 Maxwell—I’ll give into Baldacci’s method and refer to them all by surnames now, that’ll keep away confusion when I quote—is pacing outside the door. She’s complaining about the music, saying that it would drive anyone who wasn’t already … Continue reading
Posted in Baldacci, Recap, Spork Tagged A Wild Plot Appears, Me am Dumb Hero, Talk talk talk 1 Comment